HOME > ABOUT US > HISTORY
Our location was the Farmers Market corner back in the 1920's.
We are not sure when the Sunoco station was first built.
By the cars in the picture it was moved back to it's current location with
three bays around 1958-1959
It was called Bruce and Harold's Auto service from 1973-1996. We added an
addition in the back in 1982 that was two more bays. We currently are in the
same building with 5 bays.
Rick Kilbourn changed the name in 1996 to 4th
This building was taken in 2000, four years after Rick Kilbourn bought the
business and the property.
This is 4th Street Auto today.